• The total number of foreign students of the same nationality to be accepted to programs in a Faculty/ School/ Vocational School cannot exceed 20% of the total quota of the Faculty/ School/ Vocational School. If the quotas have not been filled, this rule will not be applied and students will be placed on the basis of their MÜYÖS scores.
• Applicants will be placed in only one program according to their scores and order of their choices by the Foreign Student Office of MU Student Affairs Department. A list of alternative candidates will be prepared in the same manner.
• Marmara University is free to fill or not to fill the vacant quotas.
• Even if a student has fulfilled all the application conditions, this does not mean that he/she will be placed in a program.
• Examination results will only be announced on the Application System, http://basvuru.marmara.edu.tr
• Applicants will learn their examination results by using their usernames and passwords.
• The accepted applicants and alternative candidates will be informed by a letter sent by the Foreign Student Office of MU Student Affairs Department. Information on registration dates and registration documents will be included in this letter.